Monday 1 November 2010

design in context

Influenced by this. 

Rough little sketches of what my vending tubes would kind of look like. I think just one bold colour to help attract people to them, they are also very bright, and clear. I went for weird flavours as well, but hopefully taste nice. The fizzy drink, Rubican, has very tropical flavours, one comment I received about the drink was:
"Guava is my favourite and you never get guava anywhere else, it's great"
I want my flavours to be tropical and rare, the design process will be more interesting. 
ANYWAY.

The vending tubes that I have roughly designed will also have the design on them when they are drawn up. This is still an idea I have taken a little further. 
Little snap shot of it in the real world...sort of, 


No comments:

Post a Comment