Tuesday 2 November 2010

animal faces? just an idea














This was just another idea that sprung to my mind. Through the process of branching out into other ideas (like having the fruit in the persons mouth/using cartoons), I also thought about using animal faces. The fruit could be in animal's mouths? The idea was just due to attracting my audience through strangeness. If I saw an owl with a cut in half lemon and grapefruit, I would pick it up and want to try it. 
Analyzing the designs:
At first I didnt like the owl's eyes being covered up with fruit because I thought the eyes were actually quite an essential feature of the drawing. However, I feel after adding the black pupil to the center of the fruit to make them look more like eyes, it kind of works. 
I do like the final design, but it is just an idea at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment