Tuesday 2 November 2010

working with cartoon, idea


with colour on the man?





I followed the idea through where the fruit is included in the design. Whether it in the person's mouth? or whether they are holding them? In this case, a little simple cartoon is juggling them, the only problem is that his face isn't a main feature as much. 
I understand that my designs are changing a lot, I think I need to go through this process though in order to pick out the best features of each. 

Or carrying them?






Another way to use the carrying man, the fruit is stacked up. It could represent the weight of the fruit, as being substantial and heavy that the man has to carry it all over his head. This could communicate the quantity of fruit in the drink?

I like the white of the design, it kind of makes the drink appear clean and healthy. Obviously these are mock ups, so the quality of the tracing/cutting around the edges is quite poor. I think the design is a little too simple, and the real fruit doesn't work so well with the cartoon?

Once I have the photographs taken, I will be able to compare the different designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment