Monday 7 February 2011

Idents, experimenting





I had this idea, where I thought the E4 logos could become very simple sets that my characters could use. In this one he climbs up the stack of e4 logos, I also added text next to it and zoomed in to it, then out towards the end. 



Or could I have the logo zoomed in a lot? 









1.
2.

3.

4. (I am going to redo this one, the plane shouldn't be in the frame at the start)

These idents are quite simple, but I think, researching idents, these work well in communicating the subject. I realised as I was experimenting with these, 10 seconds really isn't that long. I wanted to make it simple with something that represents my title sequence. I added the statements;
Incredibly risky
Highly illegal
Absolutely mad
I thought these might work as quite enticing? I had orginally included them in my title sequence, but they seemed a bit too promotional, so I thought I could use them as a way to advertise the programme, make it seem exciting. 
I also thought the logo as an individual looked better and also related more to e4. My original design with the logos stacked up, looked alright, but didn't really seem very ident-ish, I also like how the screen is so purple in the beggining, and the beat in the track goes along with the movement in the ident.



No comments:

Post a Comment