Thursday 3 March 2011

Image, book - new design idea


I decided that the watercolours were only in the previous design because I wanted to include them somehow (because it was my original idea). They weren't very big though, which I realised, was because I didn't really like them. I eliminated what I thought was not needed in the design and was left with this. I actually prefer this to my previous design, I have used the block colour on the page, for boldness and attraction. Also, the silhouette of the fish is going to be cut out, (some by hand, some laser cut). 


However, individually cutting out shapes of fish is a lot of work and when I was considering the amount I had to do, it made more sense to print out the fish. 
BUT,
what looks better? /DO I LIKE ANY OF THEM?

CHANGE IDEA COMPLETELY. 

These old photographs, have no colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment