Tuesday 6 December 2011

Boards prep,

Starting boards!

ROUGHLY CONSIDERING CONTENTS (subject to change when producing)



FEEDBACK FROM BOARDS

Brief 2 - posters in context? where would they go in shop?
Propose ideas - what other elements could be involved in the whole reading experience?
Brief 3 - use photographs for better context
Brief 4 - put into context
Brief 5 - consider vinyl label design
*make sure all images are aligned perfectly
*colours and stock work well and putting products into context is effective
PLUS, markings/corrections onto boards, typos etc...

All in all, useful crit, found the corrections on my boards (typos etc) were very useful as you don't always spot them yourself!
Few issues about context I took into consideration, and I also considered the vinyl label for Elliott M brief. 
However some issues I feel it was too late in the day to start developing a new concept (mainly for book brief). 


My boards have been transferred into a pdf (took 35 minutes) and will be given to James early Monday morning!!
I made a few corrections to one of my Elliott M boards as well, 

Brief 1 - g2 magazine covers




Brief 2 - book covers




Brief 3 - National Portrait Gallery 




Brief 4 - YCN Heinz Salad Cream




Brief 5 - Elliott M 




Brief 6 - Little White Lies




Brief 7 - Flicks Film Magazines




No comments:

Post a Comment