Friday 9 December 2011

Elliott m - finishing touches,

VINYL LABEL

My final crit feedback stated how I could include a label for the vinyl, I had forgotten about this element so have done some variations of possible labels:







I prefer the label when in block colour with black text, I think it's simple enough that the logo shape and colour stand out as being recognisable enough. The label fits proportionately on the LP and won't overlap any of the track space.

Here are the five labels I think work best for the albums, they layout is quite simple because I want the shape of the label and the colour to be the main aspect of the design.




I also thought more about the stickers/stamps and other merchandise that would support Elliott M's gigs.


UV UV UV UV UV UV
I thought about how the stamps, stickers or bracelets that are in the shape of Elliott m's symbol could work under UV lighting, therefore the specific colours/colour light up the environment.
(available in the five colours)


bracelets designed under the influence of the Elliot M symbol. Very simple but hopefully represent him.

creating moving/buzzing lights as the stamps glow and the audience dance/move



I briefly thought about inside the gig, and how Elliott m's symbol/logo could be behind his desk. 
I don't have time to develop these properly, I feel I could extend this brief into so much but I need to know what I wanted to focus on in the first place




**THESE WON'T BE ON MY BOARDS BECAUSE I HAVE SENT MY PDF TO JAMES 
I have sent a pdf to James  of two more boards for Elliott M to replace existing ones

No comments:

Post a Comment