Friday 2 December 2011

YCN - heinz, finishing off

I need have decided not to add a scratchy effect to the image, I would rather print it onto a textured stock, off white colour, to give it the authentic, organic look.

The ones that communicate the best as with the tagline 'problem solved' is where there is food mixed into the word puzzle, I think this is because you can see that salad cream works with all the food featured in the post.

The wordsearch one, doesn't have any food in it, so it doesn't work as well, although, visually I think it's quite strong, and it is good to use for the mail out as a problem to be solved.

I have added 'missing ingredient?' to the top left corner, as the question, suggesting the problem then being solved!. However, I still need to communicate the idea that salad cream goes with a lot of things, 

^ adding food types within the wordsearch, people may spot the food within it. Would this be appropriate for the mail out though? Advertisements are supposed to be quick/direct. 

I'm not sure if you can see 'missing ingredient?' well enough, so I thought about having the '?' in green, does this look out of place? 

too much? I think it seems a bit too different from the other ones having the statement included? I think for the mini campaign my consistent tagline is 'problem solved.' I want the others to be self explanatory. Maybe I should just have the foods involved in the wordsearch and that be enough. 

Landscape posters, 




mail outs:

two variations for inside


cover:




No comments:

Post a Comment