Friday 9 December 2011

G2 fold out posters,

These are the ones I have decided to go with,





PHOTOGRAPHS





I have printed these on black and white in the mac suites, so the stock isn't the correct stock. They would be printed onto A2 bulky newsprint, but due to size limitations and no more manual feed I just had to settle with A3 white paper. I also needed to print through the lasers so the foil blocking could work. 

I foil blocked the posters to give them a special sort of feel/look, they can also be printed in bulk so they could easily be mass produced. I have also proposed a recycled paper (bulky newsprint) to support the overall message of the articles, and ink levels are low. 

I want the poster to have a sense of speciality about it, so the receiver doesn't just ignore it/put it in the bin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment