Friday 2 December 2011

Elliott M - tees

Considering the range for my Elliott M brief, I thought about if there was to be a gig, or a series of gigs that focused on each single each time. I have thought about t shirts that Elliott could wear whilst dj-ing and also have them available to purchase as well as the lp covers.

Here are the designs I did, using the cover designs I did for the albums. I want them to link.

Experimenting with layout of design:











Design I liked, testing with other LP designs and on black:







I have also thought about the stamp that people get when they go in could be a stamp of the logo?



Another way to show that the person has paid could be giving them a sticker on entrance to the gig, 



Idea for sticker, the logo with appropriate colour, 





I want to keep the range quite simple, and also relevant. Seeing as this was supposed to be a short brief, a chance to design album covers, trying to style for something I wouldn't choose myself. I think the range I have chosen to do is relevant to the brief. 

I don't really want to do MORE posters in this module. 

No comments:

Post a Comment