Thursday 13 January 2011

Pondering,

Today I will come up with a final decision... !!
I keep on changing my mind as to what subject to do, I think it's because I don't want to regret the choice I make. I just need to pick something and go with it...


I don't know whether to produce something illustrative, or photographic. I have a clear idea of how I want my 'earth's beautys' title sequence to look, I have appropriate music for it.. I think, and a style I want to work towards. However, with other subjects like sweets, breakfasts etc.. I thought I could take an illustrative route. 








Simple shaped fried eggs?
The breakfasts could be made out of shapes that somehow animate on screen? 






















Something I did on Photoshop quickly, its just an idea, a style I could do it in? I feel that this isn't my style though? I doing it because I think it has more design potential, it shows like I have designed more, but it isn't really the type of work that is on my design context. I prefer photographic work, but I'm not sure if, because I have an idea in my head, I am skipping the important brainstorming time. 


















































I could use these photographs from 'National Geographic' alongside a 50 second title sequence to help promote, a programme that advertises our planet's beauty? Earth's Top 10?





Split screens? Images flickering?

No comments:

Post a Comment