Tuesday 25 January 2011

Storyboard, using the illustrations

Storyboard all together. Problems to sort:
- Start quicker, too much happens towards the end
- Test out whether car and motorbike should be separated or animate together
- Should canvas be blank at the end? All characters disappear( if so, how? get smaller? fade?)

The text will appear as the character/object moves, so it won't be as sudden as the storyboard suggests. I'm not sure about the text content, I don't want too much type, I am happy with what is on this storyboard, although I will reconsider the order of it and might add more information. Should 'Top 10 dare devils' be at the end? I will also test out different fonts and sizes, although I know I want to go with sans serif and not that big, and also black, for clarity.




















No comments:

Post a Comment