Sunday 2 January 2011

story boards, experimenting















Here is a very simple story board, it's basically a more detailed flick book. It has 25 frames which makes up only one second of film. It doesn't really look like there is any animation at all, basically the dot on top of the 'i' bounces, causing the length of the 'i' to get shorter and shorter.
I have also drawn in the title safe restrictions, my image fits inside all of them. I added key frames where I think it is most neccessary, I think for this particular film, you have to have a key frame each time the dot moves significantly and also each time the length shortens, so in my case, a fair amount of key frames.


Here are some of my small, very short story boards and idea generating. They aren't that detailed, it was just brainstorming, before I tried these out on AfterEffects.













No comments:

Post a Comment